Robert Fraass is a writer and editor with more than 35 years of professional experience, starting with a weekend sports desk gig followed by an internship at age 18 for his hometown newspaper, the Scottsbluff (Neb.) Star-Herald.
He then went on to attend the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, where he received a bachelor’s degree in news-editorial journalism and a master’s in journalism and mass communication.
Robert has one of the more diverse résumés you’ll find in journalism and corporate communications. His experience has included:
- Early career newspaper jobs as a reporter and editor
- Work as communications director for a Catholic nonprofit and editor of its award-winning magazine, Columban Mission
- Proposal management for Fortune 500 companies
- Writing and editing copy and organizing the content and structure of websites
- Business reporting for consumer and B2B audiences
- Both full-time and freelance gigs as a computer industry journalist
- Corporate communications work, primarily in publications, for three major Omaha-based companies
- Voice-over talent for radio commercials and corporate multimedia projects
- Extensive work as a freelance writer and editor that began in 2002
- Publication and marketing collateral design
He also spent one year as an adjunct journalism lecturer at the University of Nebraska at Omaha.
Take a look at the Portfolio page to see why clients and employers turn to Robert to meet their needs for superior writing, editing and publications management. You will not find a freelancer with a greater commitment to providing you friendly, affordable, high-quality service.
The RED WRITER PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATIONS pledge to you: Superior communications produced always on time, always on budget.